rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory
Visual Music Theory for Guitar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So I was reading up on...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Artificial Intelligence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris Rassi
rSoAwesome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: So I was reading up on... Reply with quote

...a theory on quantiversal unification. And it stated that if the transversal encapsulation crossed the point of modulation then an inexplicable rise in temperature would occur. What I was wondering is how this might be explained? Being inexplicable obviously makes this very difficult, neigh impossible, but any clarification would be wonderful.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Inquiry on quantiversal unification phenomena Reply with quote

Chris,
It's been a long time since I've done any research on the subject, but if I remember right, there is a peculiarity concerning that point of modulation you mentioned. If my memory serves me right, it has something to do with the very fact that the point of intersection is actually encapsulated. After all, if you think about it, leaving the transversal bare would just cause whatever heat that might enter the system to be absorbed by the vast surface area made available at the central point. And, of course, if such a senario did arise, that very same material would also facilitate the dispersion, the rapid transfer, of said heat. Now, I'm sure you can see how this train of logic brings us full-circle to your initial argument: That of an inexplicable rise in heat-energy at the point of modulation, brought on by the encapsulated transversal. So, as I have done here, you can easily see that by a sort of "reverse induction" you can actually go about proving what ought to be, by a quick study of what ought not be.
Now, that is the position that most leading experts take on that particular point you've raised there, but there are some schools of thought that entertain some radically different ideas that you might want to look into. But I guess that all depends on your purpose. Are you doing this for your own personal enrichment or are you putting something together for a client?

Last edited by admin on Fri May 11, 2007 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Rassi
rSoAwesome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Response to Admins post Reply with quote

Well the reason that I ask is that I was discussing with some colleagues this topic and I do recall once knowing the answer to the very question that I posed. However, its been so long since I had to study this topic that I had simply forgotten. Google had failed me, so I decided to ask friends. Thanks for the help on jogging my memory.

But this next question begs to be asked; working in conjunction with the function (x)= {- Σ 142 [(-12)/℘]⋅α}, describing the graph of the transversal encapsulation, the denounced inverse of that facilitated dispersion can only be justified using harmonic geometry in relation to the sine waves. But this technically doesn't work due to the contradiction caused by laws of standard euclidean geometry. Are there any other equations that can describe the same slope without using harmonic geometry?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Dude, that's a killer equation! Reply with quote

Dude, that's a killer equation! You're gonna have to give me some time to answer that! I might have to pull out the wife (she's a math major) to do that one justice...
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Your question... Reply with quote

Chris,
I've finally had enough time to give your question some fair thinking. It seems that after running 20 iterations by hand I have had to resort to writing some code in C++ to do the math for me. I had to get some help from my wife, though. As I mentioned, she majored in hyperbolic math and has an NSF endorsement in geometric relations. She graduated "Suma Cum Laud" with honors, from the University of Pheonix. Yeah, I know what you're thinking...and it's true. Even her graduation ceremony was online.
Now, back to the task at hand...I have to admit, I'm a bit weak in my trigonometric identities. I had a graduate student as a teacher for my upper division trig class. He was a major pot-head and I found it quite difficult to follow him when he was at the board.
So, as I said, I wrote a small program to give your equation a thorough analysis and I must say that I don't recall actually working through anything like it before in my studies. Forgive me if I'm assuming too much, but after working out the differences between the quasi geometric relations of the superimposed scatter plots I found that it really didn't satisfy the arguement to work through it as a mere sumation. Only by running the limit to infinity was I able to arrive at a quanitfiable suffix that could correspond correctly from one dimension of geometry to the other. Harmonic geometry is built on cyclic relations, whereas euclidean geometry is built on...well, Euclid himself! And that would serve to provide substantial evidence for the well known fact that you can never substitute the method for the man. Plago Recturum Procumbrium as they say.
So, in concusion, the answer to your question is qualitatively and quantitatively: NO.
I hope you are not disappointed in, or able to prove wrong, this answer as I have exhausted my resources in trying to find a definitive answer and I don't think my pride could endure a heavy-handed contradiction. So, if you are able to provide evidence for a counter, please go easy on me.
Fred
HeManWomanHater
rSoNew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: I Would Like To Interject For A Moment Reply with quote

Bringing Up Points Of Quantum Unification Leads Down The Wrong Path. Any Form Of Quantum Theory Alone Is A Dead End. The Way To Look At Things Is Using The Universal Dynamics Of The Feedback Loop Theory. Plug That Equation In Your Pipe And Smoke It. Please Let Me Explain.

"But this next question begs to be asked; working in conjunction with the function (x)= {- Σ 142 [(-12)/℘]⋅α}, describing the graph of the transversal encapsulation, the denounced inverse of that facilitated dispersion can only be justified using harmonic geometry in relation to the sine waves. But this technically doesn't work due to the contradiction caused by laws of standard euclidean geometry. Are there any other equations that can describe the same slope without using harmonic geometry?" -Chris

Now Lets Take Your Equation And Throw In Transfer Functions
"Vout/Vin = R2 / (R1 + R2) " Finding The Respective R Funtions And Adding Them To F(x) and 142 Will Allow For The Transfer Function Of The Encapsulation Of Here-said Human Feedback Loop, Therefore Answering The Overall Question Of Quantum Unification.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Artificial Intelligence All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: