rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory
Visual Music Theory for Guitar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey, Dude, is there anybody out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZenBiker
rSoMinor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Hey, Dude, is there anybody out there? Reply with quote

Just checking, because between the failure to fulfill orders placed on the RSoG website, lack of attention to questions on forums, and other general non-performance, I'm beginning to wonder if your on tour, on jury duty, under witness protection, or just really don't care.

Hard to tell.

I mean, the website still offers modules for sale, but they don't get fulfilled. What's up with that? It's easy for me to toss out backhanded accusations, but seriously, is anyone sick or hurt? I'm a little disappointed and perplexed.
ZenBiker
rSoMinor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[crickets] Question [/crickets]
luwiluwi
rSoNew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
I just joined here and was looking around the forum to see if I could learn more about the courses. I've wasted a lot of money on courses that were essentially regurgitated theory that made no sense.
I also want to know about the viability of this company. Do you think they're out of business?
NEZTOK
rSoMajor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fred! Where are you? Seriously...
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: I'm here Reply with quote

Yes, I'm still here. Please read the other posts where I've gone into the details of the issues I'm dealing with about auto-notifications not working, etc. I'm still here...I'm just not getting the kind of notifications I've always counted on with this forum...and PayPal...
ZenBiker
rSoMinor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred is still here and has been in contact with me. Looking forward to getting his system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: