rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory
Visual Music Theory for Guitar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still around?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigfoot21075
rSoNew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Still around? Reply with quote

Hello!

I would REALLY like to get this, I have read about it on Guitar Noise, this is exactly what I need. Are you still selling this? I have noticed some posts that indicate you are no longer sending items out.... Have these been resolved?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Back in business... Reply with quote

Yes, Bigfoot, those issues have been resolved and rSoG is once again available here. I'm still having some difficulties as, for some reason, PayPal notifications still aren't coming through to me. It just means I don't always get the package in the mail as immediately as I'd like. I'm also having the same sort of problem with this message board, which is why I didn't get back to you until now. Sorry for the delay. If you'd like to buy rSoG, feel free, and also feel free to post any questions you have here in the forum, but just understand that I'm having those difficulties and I'm not intending to ignore you if I'm a little slow to respond. After all, helping others get better on guitar is one of my passions.
Bigfoot21075
rSoNew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS! THAT is GREAT news, order placed! I REALLY appreciate it.

Rob
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Awesome! Reply with quote

That's awesome! Now, I'd like to know if you actually got an email notification when I posted that last message. Did you? Because I didn't and it's only because I came back to check that I found your message. I really need to figure this out...
Bigfoot21075
rSoNew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get a topic reply notification both times. I do have the Notify me when a reply is posted checked...
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Thanks for the feedback... Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback...that helps! Unfortunately I also have the box checked and I'm not getting anything no matter which address I use in my configuration. Still working on it...
560sdl
rSoNew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a friend of Bigfoot's from another forum. Based on his enthusiasm, I am also going to give this a shot. Just ordered the first module and have very high hopes. Fingers crossed.

I guess I was a little confused what the current format is. You send out a cd/dvd that contains everything? For some reason I thought I had read that this was a digital download now............

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Lesson format... Reply with quote

Thank you for trying the rSoGuitar method! Yes, I put a disc in the mail and send it to you. Sorry if you got the impression that it could be downloaded. The modules are generally too big to download very fast. Perhaps you read something NEZTOK wrote, because he was prodding me to give him access to a pdf file, which would probably be small enough to download without too much waiting. Anyway, your package will go out as soon as I can get it put together. Probably tomorrow morning...
560sdl
rSoNew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much
NEZTOK
rSoMajor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ya, I don't think he got it from me. I was prodding for a PDF via private message. Laughing Good work on the last couple sales. Dropbox would be a good place to distribute PDFs in the future (I'm all good and well getting mine in the mail) as you can assign a public address to it and delete it or turn off public access when no longer needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rSoGuitar :: Guitar Lessons for Visual Music Theory Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: